Designed for multi-user situations such as hospitals and nursing homes, this K•Care Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 160 kg and a seat area of 445 W x 430 D mm.
It has simple-to-use swing-up arms and a foot-operated retractable foot plate. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm castors (all 4 are braking on the KA112SLC) make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
|KA112S||K•Care Shower Commode, Attendant Propelled with Swing-up Arms and Sliding Foot Plate, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)|
|KA112SLC||K•Care Shower Commode, Attendant Propelled with Swing-up Arms and Sliding Foot Plate, 4 Locking Castors, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)|
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Foot-operated retractable foot plate for comfort
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
|Maximum Occupant Weight||
|Length (including Foot Rests)||
|Back Rest Height||
|Seat Height (at front)||
125 mm diameter, braking
125 mm diameter, swivel
125mm diamater, braking
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.