Designed for larger occupants to use in the shower, this K•Care Shower Chair has a higher weight capacity of 135 Kg, a seat area of 410 W x 390 D mm and greater width between the arms.
It has a one-piece contoured plastic back rest / seat to provide positive postural support and comfort. The seat can easily be removed for cleaning/replacement and the height and angle can be adjusted. There are arms to provide support to users while sitting or transferring. Rubber tips on each leg provide anti-slip stability.
The shower chair is durable with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white frame and moulded PVC chair.
|KA220ZA50||K•Care Shower Chair, Extra Wide, Adjustable Height, 500 mm wide with Plastic Seat and Arms, Zinc Plated Frame, White|
- Reinforced frame for improved safety
- Adjustable height and angle to suit the occupant and uneven floors
- Clip-on one-piece contoured plastic back rest / seat for comfort and support
- Integrated handle in the back rest to make it easy to move
- Arms to provide support when sitting or transferring
- Greater width between the arms
- Vent holes in the seat for better water access and drainage
- Epoxy coated zinc treated mild steel frame
|Maximum Occupant Weight||135 Kg|
|Width Between Arms||510 mm|
|Height of Arms from Seat||170 mm|
|Back Rest Height||330 mm|
|Seat Width||410 mm|
|Seat Depth||390 mm|
|Seat Height||440-560 mm|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.