Designed for use in the shower, this K•Care Fold-up Shower Seat meets Australian Standards, and has a higher weight capacity of 125 Kg and a larger seat area of 950 W x 350 D mm.
The seat folds up when not required, providing extra room in the shower recess for other users and is padded for improved comfort. Rubber tips on the legs provide anti-slip stability.
The fold-up shower seat is durable with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white frame and and water proof commercial grade vinyl upholstery.
|KA229AS||K•Care Fold-up Shower Seat, Complies with Australian Standards, Large with Padded Seat and Adjustable Legs, Stainless Steel Frame|
- Designed and manufactured to conform to AS 1428.1:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Padded seat for improved comfort
- Wider seat area
- Folds up when not in use for increased room when required
- Epoxy coated zinc treated mild steel frame
|Maximum Occupant Weight||150 Kg|
|Seat Width||950 mm|
|Seat Depth||350 mm|
|Seat Height||495 mm|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
Warning: Fold-up Shower Seat should be installed by a qualified tradesperson