Designed to comfortably retain the occupant in a desirable seating position at all times, this K•Care Tilt-in-Space Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 160 kg and a seat area of 445 W x 430 D mm.
It uses gas struts to smoothly and easily tilt the seat from 10 to 35 degrees from vertical. It has simple-to-use swing-up arms with padded arm rests, padded calf rests and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The extra high back rest has 9 flexible straps for head support and comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm locking castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre and secure when transferring.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps, shower-proof gas struts and water resistant castors.
|KF11507||K•Care Shower Commode, Attendant Propelled, Gas Lift Tilt-in-Space with Swing-up Arms, Padded Calf Rests and Swing-away Foot Rests, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)|
KA115SSO: Left and Right Side Opening
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Extra high strap back rest for improved comfort and safety plus easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Padded arm rests for improved comfort
- Padded calf rests for improved support
- Removable swing-away and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
- Gas strut tilt mechanism for smooth and easy tilting
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
|Maximum Occupant Weight||160 kg|
|Length (including Foot Rests)||1070 mm|
|Back Rest Height||875 mm|
|Seat Width||445 mm|
|Seat Depth||430 mm|
|Seat Height (at front)||580 mm|
|Tilt Range||10-35 deg|
|Front Castors||125 mm diameter, locking|
|Rear Castors||125 mm diameter, locking|
|Back Rest||PVC straps|
|Arm Rests||Vinyl upholstery|
|Calf Rests||Vinyl upholstery|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.