Designed to cater for smaller occupants, this K•Care Junior Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 120 kg and a narrower seat area of 400 W x 430 D mm to cater for children and smaller occupants.
It has simple-to-use swing-up arms and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps and water resistant castors.
|KA114SJ||K•Care Shower Commode for Personal Use, Attendant Propelled, Junior with Swing-up Arms and Swing-away Foot Rests, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)|
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Narrower seat area
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Removable swing-away and adjustable height foot rests for improved comfort and easy access
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
|Maximum Occupant Weight||120 kg|
|Length (including Foot Rests)||905 mm|
|Back Rest Height||420 mm|
|Seat Width||400 mm|
|Seat Depth||430 mm|
|Seat Height (at front)||590 mm|
|Front Castors||125 mm diameter, braking|
|Rear Castors||125 mm diameter, swivel|
|Back Rest||PVC straps|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.