K Care has been awarded “Best mid-market Company $10-50m” in the BRW Momentum Business Awards for 2013.
This is a significant achievement for our Company and one K Care shares with all our customers.
- Since acquiring the business from Hills Holdings in February 2013, K Care have been working hard to ensure that doing trade with the business easier. K Care have been doing this by:
- Investing in a new ERP system together with associated hardware to ensure we have the best available infrastructure and systems;
- Improving the manufacturing processes to increase flow through the factory to gain efficiencies and reduce manufacturing times for stock items and specials;
- Investing in people by hiring additional staff across all areas of the business and providing extra training where necessary to ensure that skill levels are appropriate for the business;
- Growing the WA service team from two to four technicians to ensure K Care can provide prompt service when required;
- Increasing R&D staff to drive innovation in products and bring them to market faster;
- Increasing stock levels of finished goods in order to reduce delivery times;
- Revising product offerings to ensure the business is meeting market demand;
- Adjusting working hours in Perth to ensure higher levels of service to East Coast customers;
- Upgrading HSEQ systems to ensure a safe workplace for all employees and maintain compliance to ISO9001;
- Managing business in a sustainable way in order to grow and ensure K Care’s long term support for customers.
Alan Lipman, Managing Director, is sure that clients are now starting to see and experience vastly better levels of service across the whole business. K Care thanks customers for their continuing support and look forward to working with them in the future.