Designed to easily manoeuvre occupants to and in the shower, this K•Care Mobile Shower Chair has a weight capacity of 110 Kg and a seat area of 410 W x 390 D mm.
It has a one-piece contoured plastic back rest / seat to provide added support and comfort, and simple-to-use swing-up arms.
An integrated push handle and 125 mm castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
The shower chair is durable with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white frame and moulded PVC chair.
|KA230Z||K•Care Mobile Shower Chair with Plastic Seat and Swing-away Arms, Zinc Plated Frame, White|
- Integrated push handle and castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre
- Clip-on one-piece contoured plastic seat / back rest for comfort and support
- Vent holes in the back rest for better water access and drainage
- Swing-up arms for easy side transfer
- Vent holes in the seat for better water access and drainage
- Epoxy coated zinc treated mild steel frame
- Options include:
- Retractable foot plate for greater comfort and support
|Maximum Occupant Weight||110 Kg|
|Width Between Arms||460 mm|
|Height of Arms from Seat||255 mm|
|Back Rest Height||330 mm|
|Seat Width||410 mm|
|Seat Depth||390 mm|
|Seat Height||545 mm|
|Front Castors||100 mm diameter, total locking|
|Rear Castors||100 mm diameter, swivel|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.