Designed to assist those that have difficulty using a standard commode, this K•Care Tilt-in-Space Junior Potty Chair has a weight capacity of 100 Kg and a seat width of 370 mm.
It uses gas struts to tilt the seat up to 30 degrees. The moulded seat provides comfort, security and support to occupants and is easily cleaned. There are integrated arms to provide support to users while sitting and an integrated pommel with pelvic strap for safety.
125 mm castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre.
The potty chair is durable with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel frame and moulded PVC seat.
It is also available in Child size.
|KA150JR||K•Care Mobile Potty Chair, Tilt-in-Space, Junior with Pelvic Strap, Foot Rest and Bowl|
|KA150CR||K•Care Mobile Potty Chair, Tilt-in-Space, Child with Pelvic Strap, Foot Rest and Bowl|
- Integrated arms to provide support when sitting
- Moulded seat for comfort and support
- Integrated pommel for safety
- Pelvic strap for safety
- Adjustable height fold-up foot plate for added comfort and support
- Removable bowl for easy cleaning
- Gas strut tilt mechanism for smooth and easy tilting
- Options include:
- Chest strap for added safety
- Locking castors for the rear
|Maximum Occupant Weight||
125 mm diameter, locking
125 mm diameter, swivel
Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.