With the touch of a button, the Quik Stand is capable of standing patients up to 200 kg.
Powered lifting arm and leg gating control using the multi-function handset make for easier, faster and safer patient lifting and transport. Intelligent electronics within the lifter record usage data, battery charge and the condition of the battery.
To protect the safety of both patients and carers, an electronic overload feature prevents the lifter operating if it detects a weight above its designed capacity.
A Maintenance Required indicator prompts users to service the Quik Stand to ensure ongoing safety and extend the operating life of the lifter.
|KH400G||Kerry Quik Stand Standing Patient Lifter|
- Independently tested to conform to AS/ISO 10535:2002 for safety and peace of mind
- Polyurethane padded lifting arm with handle grips for patient protection, comfort and support
- Dual sling connectors (with patient size indication) that are easy and safe to use
- Non-slip, polyurethane coated foot plate that folds up to allow the lifter to be used as a walking aid
- Large, height-adjustable polyurethane padded knee pad
- Electronic handset control of lifting arm height, single speed with soft start/stop
- Electronic handset control of leg gating
- Weight overload control and indication
- Emergency stop button
- Hand-operated emergency lowering
- Wide, lateral push handles for excellent manoeuvrability
- Small front castors for access under lower furniture
- Rechargeable battery, with low battery warning alarm, that can be removed and charged
- Monitoring and indication of battery charge level
- Maintenance Required indication at set service intervals
- Moulded ABS cover for durability and easy cleaning
- Long-lasting LINAK lifting actuator for lower ongoing maintenance costs
- The Quik Stand is compatible with a range of slings
- Please click here for the Patient Lifter-Sling Compatibility Chart
|Maximum Occupant Weight||200 kg|
|Leg Gate (inside)||530-860 mm, powered|
|Weight (including battery)||47 Kg|
|Lift Speed||48 mm/sec|
|Lift Reach||850 mm|
|Lift Range (yoke)||820-1620 mm|
|Front Castors||75 mm diameter, swivel|
|Rear Castors||125 mm diameter, total lock|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated mild steel|
|Legs||Epoxy powder coated mild steel with polyurethane mouldings|
|Standing Lifting Arm||Moulded polyurethane covered mild steel|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.