Designed for personal independence, this K•Care Shower Commode has a weight capacity of 160 kg and a seat area of 445 W x 430 D mm.
It has large self-propelling wheels that are flush with the top of the seat to allow unrestricted side transfer, simple-to-use swing-up arms and adjustable height swing-away foot rests. The back rest has 3 flexible straps for comfort.
560 mm rear wheels and 125 mm front castors make the unit easy to manoeuvre, and there is an integrated push handle when required.
The shower commode is durable and long lasting with a stainless steel frame, impervious PVC straps, reinforced nylon waterproof wheels and water resistant castors.
|KA120SR||K•Care Shower Commode, Self Propelled Rear Wheels with Swing-up Arms and Fixed Foot Rest, Stainless Steel Frame (Seat not included)|
KA120SOL: Left Side Opening
KA120SOR: Right Side Opening
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS 3973:2009 for safety and peace of mind
- Strap back rest for comfort and easy access
- Integrated push handle for manoeuvrability
- Swing-up arms for unrestricted side transfer
- Large self-propelling rear wheels
- Wheels are flush with the seat top for unrestricted side transfer
- 3 wheel positions for flexible set-up
- Removable fold-up and adjustable height foot rests for comfort and easy access
- Designed to use K Care Healthcare Equipment’s patented removable seats
- They are easily removed for cleaning and service
- They can be interchanged for another model to suit the individual occupant
|Maximum Occupant Weight||160 kg|
|Length (including Foot Rests)||1050 mm|
|Back Rest Height||420 mm|
|Seat Width||445 mm|
|Seat Depth||430 mm|
|Seat Height (at front)||590 mm|
|Front Wheels||125 mm diameter castors, swivel|
|Rear Wheels||560 mm diameter wheels, braking|
|Back Rest||PVC straps|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.