Need Equipment Serviced?
K Care provides a Mobile Service response vehicle for all your patient-care equipment, mobility repairs and maintenance!
For customers in W.A., K Care Healthcare Equipment has a fully equipped service department that can come to you.
Our fully trade-qualified technicians are able to service or repair any of our products and can also help with equipment from other suppliers.
K Care Healthcare Equipment employs highly qualified technicians all of whom possess competently attained relevant nationally recognised trade qualifications in electrical, electronic, mechanical, fabrication engineering. This allows K Care Healthcare Equipment to certify to the highest standards of workmanship on repairs to commercial equipment while ensuring minimal down time and optimum life cycle of all serviced products.
We can service equipment on a contract or casual basis on site at your premises or home with 24/7 availability throughout the state.
Why choose K Care to service your equipment?
- As the actual manufacturer of your healthcare equipment, you can be assured that the K Care service team are deemed competent to conduct your repairs and maintenance safely and effectively
- K Care have been market leaders in the Australian Healthcare industry since 1976 employing over 100 local West Australians in the manufacturing sector
- K Care have specially trained staff who can repair your product in a fraction of the time enabling facility maintenance staff to be relieved to perform other duties
- Rapid response within one working day from initial contact
- Product availability is maximised with a majority of parts and equipment stored locally
- Product is maintained to its best possible condition
- Life cycle of product is extended
- Work performed at a time that is mutually convenient to the facility
- Prepared reports as per Aged Care Accreditation guidelines
- Occupational Health & Safety issues addressed
- Only genuine supplier parts are used in repair and service work
- All work is conducted by competently trade qualified personnel
- Retro fit kits identified and upgraded for some product
- As market leaders K Care specialise in all types of design, manufacture, fabrication and supply of hospital, aged care and rehabilitation equipment
- K Care are National distributors for LINAK, DEWERT, TENTE, EHI and many other component suppliers enabling the customer to get the quickest delivery and best price on spare parts every time
- All new equipment is TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) approved as required under law
- K Care provides the customer with an E-copy accredited asset management report for all service work carried out
- Complimentary Test and Tag of serviced equipment to contracted customers
- On-site welding service
- 24/7 availability (subject to call out fees if applicable)
- Ability to custom design “one off” products
- The largest network of suitably qualified regional and metropolitan sub-contractors Australia wide offering complete national coverage
- Competitively priced
- Complimentary over the phone technical diagnosis service to customers
- Medically qualified staff to offer honest advice on repairs and sales to correctly suit the customer and the needs and their condition
- Free battery testing with an approved medical load tester to all customers (free testing applies to batteries brought to the K Care workshop, in the event K Care visits a customer a modest site attendance fee will apply)
- All contracted customers entitled to a free 30 minute K Care workshop inspection/repair of their faulty equipment
- All work carried out to the relevant Australian and international standards
- A fully accredited ISO9001 company
Locality of Services
Standard servicing and/or repairs will be provided within the standard business week Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4.30pm throughout the Perth Metropolitan area.
For attendance outside these hours, K Care are available 24/7 and possess the ability to get anywhere in the state within 24-48 hours (subject to customer approval).
Please feel free to contact your local representative to discuss K Care’s pricing schedule.
Equipment outside of the Perth metropolitan area will be eligible for the proposal on the understanding that the service and repairs may be carried out by an approved K Care Healthcare Equipment service agent.
Should the equipment require repairs unable to be performed on site, we will arrange for the repair and return of the equipment in as soon as possible. A replacement loan item may be offered subject to availability.
Common equipment regularly serviced but not limited to includes:
- Hospital and Patient Care Beds – Hydraulic & Electric
- All Patient and Ceiling Hoists
- Sanitisers and Macerators
- Shower Trolleys
- Shower Commodes
- Air/Water Comfort Chairs
- Alternating Air Mattresses
- Various Trolleys (instrument/laundry etc.)
Note: A mass of other equipment repairs and custom design products available on request.
To arrange a service, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For customers outside of W.A., please contact our customer service team who will be able to put you in contact with our Eastern States service representatives.
Phone: 08 9248 4444 or 1800 998 430
You may also reach us through our contact page.