Designed for use in the shower, this chair is height and angle adjustable to suit the individual user’s needs. The anti-corrosive frame is manufactured from Zinc treated mild steel tube and has a powder coated finish. The unique clip on seat with in built handle in the backrest allows for easy assembly, cleaning and replacement.
The chair has a one-piece contoured plastic back rest to provide added support and comfort, and the height and angle can be adjusted via the legs. Rubber tips on each leg provide anti-slip stability.
The shower chair is durable with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white frame and moulded PVC chair.
|KA220Z||K•Care Shower Chair, Adjustable Height with Plastic Seat and no Arms, Zinc Plated Frame, White|
- Adjustable height and angle to suit the occupant and uneven floors
- One-piece contoured plastic seat / back rest for comfort and support
- Vent holes in the back rest for better water access
- Vent holes in the seat for better water access and drainage
- Epoxy coated zinc treated mild steel frame
|Maximum Occupant Weight||110 kg|
|Back Rest Height||330 mm|
|Seat Width||410 mm|
|Seat Depth||390 mm|
|Seat Height||445-565 mm|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.