Designed for use in the shower, this K•Care Standard Shower Chair has a weight capacity of 110 Kg and a seat area of 410 W x 390 D mm.
It has a one-piece contoured plastic back rest / seat to provide positive postural support and comfort. The seat can easily be removed for cleaning/replacement and the height and angle can be adjusted. There are arms to provide support to users while sitting or transferring. Rubber tips on each leg provide anti-slip stability.
The shower chair is durable and is available with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel or aluminium white frame and moulded PVC chair.
||K•Care Shower Chair, Adjustable Height with Clip-on Plastic Seat and Arms, Zinc Plated Frame, White|
|KA220AA||K•Care Shower Chair, Adjustable Height with Clip-on Plastic Seat and Arms, Aluminium Frame|
- Adjustable height and angle to suit the occupant and uneven floors
- Clip-on one-piece contoured plastic seat / back rest for comfort and support
- Integrated handle in the back rest to make it easy to move
- Arms to provide support when sitting or transferring
- Vent holes in the seat for better water access and drainage
|Maximum Occupant Weight||
|Width Between Arms||
|Height of Arms from Seat||
|Back Rest Height||
Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.