Designed for use in the shower, this K•Care Standard Shower Stool has a weight capacity of 110 Kg and a seat area of 340 W x 290 D mm.
The plastic seat can easily be removed for cleaning/replacement and the height and angle can be adjusted. There are arms to provide support to users while sitting or transferring. Rubber tips on each leg provide anti-slip stability.
The shower stool is durable and is available with an epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white or aluminium frame and moulded PVC seat.
|KA222ZA||K•Care Shower Stool, Adjustable Height with Clip-on Plastic Seat and Arms, Zinc Plated Frame, White|
|KA222AA||K•Care Shower Stool, Adjustable Height with Clip-on Plastic Seat and Arms, Aluminium Frame|
- Adjustable height and angle to suit the occupant and uneven floors
- Arms to provide support when sitting or transferring
- Clip-on moulded plastic seat for easy cleaning
- Options include:
- Padded seat for extra comfort
|Maximum Occupant Weight||
|Width Between Arms||
|Height of Arms from Seat||
Epoxy powder coated zinc treated mild steel, white
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.