The Queensland Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (MASS) provides funding
for medical aids
and equipment to eligible residents. K Care is proud to be contracted by MASS to provide
a wide range of products on the current SOA 99/3/1 (Standing Offer Arrangement)
- products that have been specifically selected to assist people who have a permanent
and stabilised condition or a disability.
A list of all K Care's products approved by MASS on this SOA can be found below.
For this SOA, K Care has a network of Agents that, in most cases, is local to you,
making it easy for them to arrange a demonstration, trial and delivery of products.
Take advantage of Australian made medical equipment.
There will be times when the standard product does not meet the unique requirements
of your client. That's not a problem with K Care Healthcare Equipment. As an Australian
manufacturer, K Care is able to design and manufacture non-standard products, customised
to meet their individual needs. Our Agent will work with you to design a customised product.
For more information on customised products, please contact K Care's MASS Agent in your area.
List of K Care Agents
- Advanced Mobility
- Austech Medical - Caboolture
- Central Queensland Mobility
- Complete Mobility & Rehab
- Daniels Surgical & Health Equipment
- Friendlies Independent Living
- Friendly Society Pharmacy
- Independent Living Solutions
- Medical and Mobility Warehouse
- Medtech Mobility Equipment
- Moreton Medical Equipment
- Nambour Plaza Chemmart Pharmacy
- Power Mobility
- Scott Street Mobility Solutions
- Think Mobility
- Walk on Wheels
Follow these steps in order to source high quality solutions with a low-impact pricing: