The robust design of the Kerry Swift Lift Advantage Sitting Patient Lifter includes many features that will benefit domestic and institutional environments.
Powered lifting arm and leg gating control using the multi-function handset make for easier, faster and safer patient lifting and transport. Intelligent electronics within the lifter record usage data, battery charge and the condition of the battery.
To protect the safety of both patients and carers, an electronic overload feature prevents the lifter operating if it detects a weight above its designed capacity.
A Maintenance Required indicator prompts users to service the Kerry Swift Lift Advantage Sitting Patient Lifter to ensure ongoing safety and extend the operating life of the lifter.
|KH404FP||Kerry Swift Lift Advantage Sitting Patient Lifter|
- Independently tested to conform to AS/NZS ISO 10535:2002 for safety and peace of mind
- Curved, one-piece lifting arm with polyurethane padding for improved strength, safety and patient head clearance
- Lifting actuator nests into the upright and lifting arm to greatly improve patient clearance
- Polyurethane padded lifting yoke with multiple hooks for patient safety and protection
- Electronic handset control of lifting arm height, two speed with soft start/stop
- Electronic handset control of leg gating
- Emergency stop button
- Hand operated emergency lowering
- Wide, lateral push handle and large diameter castors for excellent manoeuvrability
- Small front castors for access under lower furniture
- Rechargeable battery, with low battery warning alarm, that can be removed and charged
- Moulded PVC cover for durability and easy cleaning
- Long-lasting LINAK lifting actuator for lower ongoing maintenance costs
- The Kerry Swift Lift Advantage Sitting Patient Lifter is compatible with a range of slings
- Please click here for the Patient Lifter-Sling Compatibility Chart
|Maximum Occupant Weight||160 kg|
|Leg Gate (inside)||515-870 mm|
|Weight (including battery)||45 kg|
|Lift Speed||38 mm/sec|
|Lift Reach||918 mm|
|Lift Range (yoke)||490-1710 mm|
|Front Castors||75 mm diameter, swivel|
|Rear Castors||125 mm diameter, total lock|
|Frame||Epoxy powder coated mild steel|
|Legs||Epoxy powder coated mild steel|
|Sitting Lift Arm||Epoxy powder coated mild steel with moulded polyurethane covered end|
|Yoke||Moulded polyurethane covered mild steel|
* Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.