K CARE HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
K Care Healthcare Solutions is a wholly Australian owned business that manufactures and distributes Hospital, Residential Aged Care and Community Care equipment for the Australian and international markets.
Working closely with healthcare professionals, K Care Healthcare Solutions has established an extensive range of products that meet the rigours of the Hospital, Residential Aged Care and Community Care sectors.
K Care Healthcare Solutions consists of six brands. Each provides a comprehensive product suite to suit the various segments of the healthcare sector. These being:
- OxfordEME – Equipment for hospitals, medical centres, nursing homes and
other point of care facilities.
- Kerry – Hospital Equipment
- K Care – Aged Care, Rehabilitation and Community Care
- Air Comfort – Pressure Management Seating
- My Comfort – Aged Care Beds
- My Mobility – Aged Care & Rehabilitation Mobility Products
Together these brands offer an extensive range of assistive technology equipment, aged care products, hospital and residential aged care (nursing home) equipment.
Our products are listed on the Federal Governments mandated Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods. The business is a member of ATSA (Assistive Technology Services Association) and has regular engagement with key assistive technology bodies throughout Australia.