This product works best with expert fitting advice - chat with a staff member today.
What is K Care FIT?
K Care FIT encourages users who require assistive technology and devices to engage with in- store staff to ensure that the best possible outcomes are achieved based on the user’s known conditions and requirements.
Why is K Care FIT Important?
A correctly fitted healthcare device aims to fit an individual’s specific needs and body shape. This can provide several benefits, such as:
- Improved comfort: A correctly fitted device is designed to fit the user’s body perfectly, which can reduce discomfort and pain.
- Better function: A device correctly fitted to the user’s body can work more effectively and efficiently, providing better results.
- Increased durability: A correctly fitted device is less likely to break or wear out quickly, as it is not subject to the same stresses and strains as a one-size-fits-all device.
- Reduced risk of injury: A correctly fitted device is less likely to cause injury, as it is designed to work with the user’s body rather than against it.
- Increased compliance: A comfortable and easy device is more likely to be used consistently, which can lead to better health outcomes.
The Fit Process
Safe & Comfortable Fit
K Care FIT POS Kit
Introducing the K Care FIT POS kit – a new range of Point of Sale assets available for in-store support for members of the K Care dealer network. These assets sit next to, on top of, or beside K Care products - to encourage engagement between your customer and a team member prior to purchase.
Please contact your local Business Development Manager to organise a printed K Care FIT POS pack.
Our priority is to ensure we fit and demonstrate how to use a product correctly.
A product should do more than just its function, it should always be comfortable.
Early advice and support from our team ensures your products support you.