Warranty Against Defects in Goods
|K•CARE / TUBALCO / R & R – all products||12 months|
|K•CARE / TUBALCO / R & R – shower chairs/stools & toilet seat raisers (zinc treated)||Structural - 36 months; Anti-corrosion (external tube only) - 5 years|
|K•CARE / TUBALCO / R & R – shower chairs/stools & toilet seat raisers (aluminium products)||Structural - 36 months; Anti-corrosion - 5 years|
|K•CARE / TUBALCO / R & R – shower chairs/stools & toilet seat raisers (stainless steel products)||Structural - 36 months; Anti-corrosion - 5 years|
|K•CARE / TUBALCO / R & R – upholstery||12 months|
|KERRY / OXFORD EME / EASYVET – general equipment||36 months|
|KERRY – manual handling equipment||24 months|
|KERRY – slings||12 months|
|AIR COMFORT – frame compact lift chair||36 months|
|AIR COMFORT – frame day beds||36 months|
|AIR COMFORT – foam||36 months|
|AIR COMFORT – gas struts||12 months|
|AIR COMFORT – air bags & castors||12 months|
|AIR COMFORT – fabric||12 months|
|MY COMFORT – MC100 & MC310||Frames - 10 years; Electrics - 2 years|
- K Care Healthcare Solutions provides consumers with the following warranty in relation to this Product, in addition to complying with the requirements of any relevant legislation, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) in Australia and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in New Zealand (the Acts), except where a New Zealand consumer acquires the Product for the purposes of a business. The benefits to the consumer given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the applicable Act.
- In this warranty, we have used the following definitions:
- Form means a Warranty Claim Form issued by K Care Healthcare Solutions in respect of Products.
- K Care Healthcare Solutions or our means K Care Healthcare Solutions Pty Ltd, ABN 47 159 431 099 of 165 Ninth Street, Mildura, VIC, 3500.
- Products means the goods manufactured by K Care Healthcare Solutions (including products manufactured by its contract manufacturers) set out in the table above;
- Material means a material or component used by K Care Healthcare Solutions in the manufacture of the Products;
- Retailer means the authorised dealer of Products from whom the Product was purchased;
- Warranty Period means the period within which a defect must appear as set out in the table above, commencing from the date of purchase of the relevant Product. If the Product or part (as the case may be) is repaired or replaced, there will be no extension to the original warranty period; and
- Workmanship means the handling, assembly and manufacturing processes performed by or on behalf of K Care Healthcare Solutions in order to manufacture the Products.
- K Care Healthcare Solutions warrants that for the duration of the Warranty Period, all Products will be free of faults arising from defects in Workmanship or Materials, on the terms and conditions set out in this warranty.
- K Care Healthcare Solutions undertakes that if during the Warranty Period any Product, or any part of a Product, has failed to operate correctly due to faulty Workmanship or defective Material, it will repair or replace the Product or part (as the case may be) free of charge (excluding freight fees if applicable) provided that the following procedure is met:
- The consumer must contact the Retailer or K Care Healthcare Solutions upon becoming aware of any defect to a Product. The consumer will then be provided with a Form, which must be completed by the consumer and returned to K Care Healthcare Solutions at the address, facsimile number or email address stated below together with satisfactory proof of purchase.
- K Care Healthcare Solutions will review the completed Form to determine whether there is a defect, and if so K Care Healthcare Solutions agrees to (at its option) repair, replace or supply equivalent goods, or pay the cost of any of those remedies to the consumer.
- If K Care Healthcare Solutions requests the return of the applicable Product or part, the consumer will be responsible for the collection and freight costs of returning that Product or part to K Care Healthcare Solutions.
- The consumer acknowledges that it is also responsible for the freight costs to deliver any new Product or replacement part to it.
- To the extent that the supply of Products is a supply to a consumer within the meaning of the applicable Act, the consumer is entitled to consumer guarantees under the applicable Act which K Care Healthcare Solutions does not exclude, restrict or modify. In all other respects, and to the extent permitted by law, K Care Healthcare Solutions:
- Limits its liability for any non-excludable condition or warranty to rectifying any defect at its option, as set out in paragraph 4(b); and
- Excludes liability (whether express or implied) of any nature whatsoever for any consequential loss, damage or injury arising as a result of any fault in the Products.
- This warranty does not extend to damage to Products which occurs during transit or transportation, or which is caused by any abuse, accident or improper installation, connection, use, adjustment or repair or use of goods otherwise than in accordance with instructions issued by K Care Healthcare Solutions.
- The warranty on Products is waived if any addition or attachment to the Products do not have K Care Healthcare Solutions approval or are not sold as K Care Healthcare Solutions products. The Products are designed to perform specific tasks under established test loads and unauthorised attachments may produce stresses for which the design is not appropriate.
- The following applies to consumers who purchased a relevant Product in Australia:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
K Care Healthcare Solutions
Telephone 1300 783 783
Facsimile 1300 784 784
165 Ninth Street Mildura VIC 3500